Helping people and businesses achieve their financial goals.
What we do:
Twomey Wealth Management helps clients to:
- Plan: Understand what you need to fund your lifestyle, and what you would need to do to maintain it.
- Manage: Make the most of your existing and planned wealth, to achieve a return that is line with your financial objectives, as tax efficiently as possible.
- Protect: Arrange for insurance or cash to be in place so that you can deal with life’s unexpected circumstances.
How we do it:
- Personal: We believe in personal service. By not taking on too many clients we can get to know you, your family and your objectives personally. When you make contact, you will not go through an admin centre, but rather speak with someone who knows you.
- Clear: We believe in clear communication. There is a lot of financial jargon in the industry. We explain things clearly, in a way that anyone can easily understand. We feel it is important that clients fully understand what is happening with their money, the fees they are paying and the service they are receiving.
- Expert: We are experts in our industry. We use this knowledge for your benefit. This includes decades of financial services industry experience and some of the leading industry qualifications.
Who we work with:
We do not have a pre-set level of client wealth or earnings for financial advice.
The most important thing is that you want to achieve a financial goal and are open to financial advice to help do this.
We work with clients over the long term. Often they are not yet in a position to make investments, but with a long term approach we believe one day they will be.
Our clients come from all backgrounds, including: Retirees, Small Business Owners, Academics, The City, Journalists, Farmers, Doctors, Entrepreneurs, Professional Services, and the Public Sector.
Where we work:
Twomey Wealth Management is based in Oxford and London. However, we have clients across the United Kingdom and are always happy to assist with financial advice.
Why we started:
We believe in face to face, personalised, financial advice.
Twomey Wealth Management was founded in 2013 by Andrew Twomey. Having worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the wealth management industry, he was keen to establish a firm that is focused on providing trusted, long term, financial advice for his clients.
St. James’s Place was the ideal fit to join. Andrew was impressed by their reputation, strong client advocacy and commitment to building long term relationships.
Twomey Wealth Management prides itself on knowing every client personally, your family and your objectives.
We all have families, and look to work with you just as we would like ours to be advised.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.